Are you someone who dreams of a place that embraces creativity? Are you passionate about working with exotic animals as much as you do with companion pets? Are you searching for a place to coach and mentor the up-and-coming generation of veterinarians? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you to join our team.
All Pets Veterinary Center is located in Louisville, Kentucky. Louisville is home to the Kentucky Derby, Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, Louisville Cardinals basketball team, and the Muhammad Ali Museum. Louisville is also home to the world’s only, city-wide trail consisting of award-winning micro-distilleries that are both exhibits and craft cocktail destinations. With numerous restaurants, parks, and unique attractions, this city has something to offer for everyone that lives here!
Owned by Dr. Missy Jewell, All Pets Veterinary Center is a small animal practice that treats dogs, cats, and exotic companion animals. We have a custom-built state-of-the-art facility equipped with digital radiology, digital dental radiology, IV fluid pumps, ultrasound, full monitoring equipment, isoflurane and sevoflurane anesthesia, Bair hugger heating equipment, and in-house blood analyzers. Our mission is to provide comprehensive care at a reasonable cost and expand client knowledge to facilitate the health and longevity of their pets. We have also built a reputation for being successful in treating exotic pet cases. We have clients that drive over a hundred miles in order for their unique pet to receive our expertise. At our practice, we promote a work-life balance. We enjoy going to baseball games or the movies as a team. We celebrate our successes and host monthly team lunches. We even have a coloring book wall (currently a picture of a sloth) to color on when you need a short, mind easing break!
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of mixed animal cases including exotics
- Perform surgeries and dental procedures
- Maintain a high level of client communication and patient care
- Guide and utilize exceptional support staff
- Maintain a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- Possess a DVM or equivalent degree
- Be licensed or able to be licensed to practice in Kentucky
- At least three years of experience preferred
- Experience in small animal AND exotics required
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for building relationships
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to work every other Saturday and on-call every other week (current exotic patients only)
- Four and a half-day work week
- Paid Time Off and 6 major holidays
- $1,500 CE allowance
- Health Insurance Stipend
- Eligibility for bonus based on production
- Paid dues: AVMA, PLIT, KVMA, DEA, State License, and VIN Membership
Email email@example.com to submit your resumé.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.