Veterinary Louisville, KY
When you’re in need of a vet, contact the professionals at All Pets Veterinary Center in Louisville, KY.
We offer a wide array of veterinary services to keep your dogs, cats, and exotic pets in the best possible condition. Our recently opened facility uses the latest diagnostics and procedures to ensure you have healthy, happy pets.
Our Veterinary Services Include:
- In-House Blood Analyzers
- External Laboratory Services
- Digital X-Ray
- Digital Dental X-Ray
- Comprehensive physical examination
- CO2 Laser Surgery
- Select Orthopedic Procedures
- Dental Extraction/Surgery
- Isoflurane and Sevoflurane Gas Anesthesia
- Anesthesia Monitoring (pulse oximetry, blood pressure, capnography, ECG)
- Routine spays/neuters
- Advanced Surgical Procedures (exploratory, mass removal, wound repair)
- Separate dog, cat and exotic wards
- IV Fluid Pumps
- Oxygen Therapy/Nebulization Chambers
- Dental Cleaning and Polishing
- In-House Pharmacy and Compounding
- Prescription Diets
- Critical Care and Isolation wards
- Routine Wellness Exams and Diagnostics
- Heartworm, intestinal parasite, flea and tick prevention
- Extended Vaccination Schedules (3 year vaccines)
- Prophylactic Parasitic Control
- New Pet Owner Counseling
- Specialized Pet Product Retail
- Education Seminars for Pet Owners
House calls are available for select procedures. Please call for details 502-384-0551.
Contact All Pets Veterinary Center today at 502-384-0551 to make an appointment.